1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 (6 ounce) can of vodka (fill after dumping out lemonade)
4 bottles Corona beer
Fresh muddled Mint
Combine all ingredients, pour over ice and garnish with fresh limes.
- Combine thyme, rosemary and fresh garlic.
- Coat tenderloin with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper and salt. Roll tenderloins in fresh herb mixture. Set aside to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes or place in refrigerator for several hours. Let come to room temp before grilling.
- Grill tenderloin until meat thermometer inserted into center reads 140º, about 5 minutes per side. Remove and let rest while you cook the peaches.
- Sprinkle sliced peaches with fresh lemon juice and brush with olive oil. Grill on high heat for 1-2 minutes, enough to get good grill marks.
- Slice tenderloin into 1/4-inch diagonal pieces. Serve with grilled peaches.