4 (6-oz) salmon filets or one large filet
1/4 cup apricot preserves
1 Tbsp. grainy mustard
1 Tbps. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (or tamari)
1 Tbsp. lime juice (added to recipe)
1 tsp. grated lime zest
2 tsp. grated ginger
2 tsp. grated garlic
- Place salmon on baking dish.
- Brush with mixture of apricot preserves, mustards, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, and garlic.
- Bake in preheated 400º oven until salmon just starts to flake easily, about 10 minutes. (4 servings)
- (Option: marinate salmon in glaze 30+ minutes before baking.)
- Preheat oven to 400º.
- Cut off stem end of sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves. Cut in half.
- Place sprouts in large bowl, drizzle with olive oil and season generously with Kosher salt. Toss to coat. Place in single layer on aluminum foil lined baking sheet. Roast for 35-40 minutes, shaking pan a few times throughout cooking process, until crisp and golden brown on the outside and tender on the inside.
- Meanwhile, combine srircha, honey, and lime in small bowl. Season with Kosher salt.
- Remove sprouts from oven, transfer to large bowl, and drizzle with sauce. Toss lightly to coat and serve immediately. (Serves 4)