"Even if something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."
~ Elizabeth Lawrence
Golden November ~ Hubbard Lake, MI
MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON
~ So simple 'One Plate' Autumn supper from Skinnytaste
16-24 oz. salmon filet
3 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
3 Tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
1 Tbsp. sriracha hot sauce
1 clove smashed garlic
Optional: sliced green onions for garnish
- Combine Maple Syrup, soy sauce, sriracha and garlic in bowl (or gallon resealable bag), pour over salmon and marinate 20-60 minutes or longer, turning often.
- Preheat oven to 425º. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick spray. Remove fish from marinade, pat dry and place on baking sheet.
- Pour marinade in small saucepan.
- Bake fish 8-10 minutes. Meanwhile, bring marinade to boil them simmer until a thick glaze.
- Spoon glaze over fish just before serving.
Great served with simple baked sweet potato topped with sour cream & chives.
WILD CAUGHT MAPLE SOY GLAZED SALMON