"You needn't tell me that a man who doesn't love oysters, asparagus, and good wines has got a soul, or a stomach either. He's simply got the instinct for being unhappy."
- Grease 9-inch pie/quiche dish.
- Combine eggs with 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese and garlic.
- Reserve about 1/3 cup of egg mixture.
- Sir spinach leaves in remaining egg mixture and our into prepared dish. Layer or arrange asparagus on top of egg mixture.
- Pour reserved egg mixture on top.
- Top with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 Tbsp. parmesan.
- Bake at 375º for about 30 minutes or until edges start to brown.