- Blend Dijon, soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, thyme and ginger in food processor or blender. Add cracked pepper and pour over lamb. Marinate several hours or overnight.
- Bring lamb to room temperature before cooking. Drain lamb, reserving sauce, and place in roasting pan with ribs curving down. Bake in preheated 500º oven for 10 minutes. Reduce heat to 300º, baste with sauce, and bake and additional 10 minutes for rare, 15 minutes for medium-rare.
- Simmer remaining sauce in small saucepan for 5 minutes. Serve over lamb with Pistachio Crusted Sweet Potatoes and Stir-fried Sweet & Plump Sugar Snap Peas. (serves 4)
PISTACHIO CRUSTED SWEET POTATOES
- Bake sweet potatoes until just tender. Peel and rice or finely shred. In medium bowl combine potatoes, egg white, coriander, brown sugar, salt, cayenne, and pepper. Add yogurt or sour cream.
- Shape rounded tablespoons of mixture to form ovals. (Can be prepared to this point, covered and refrigerated). Roll potato ovals in pistachios, coating well. Arrange on foil-lined baking sheet. Bake in preheated 400º oven 10 minutes or until hot. (about 24 ovals)