4 (6-oz) snapper (or salmon) fillets
1/2 cup tequila
1/4 fresh lime juice & zest
1/4 cup triple sec (or orange juice)
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tsp. minced garlic
2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
fresh cilantro for garnish
- Combine tequila, lime juice, zest, triple sec, olive oil, garlic and pepper. Pour over fillets and marinate several hours, turning often.
- Remove snapper from marinade (save) and grill snapper until desired doneness, 6-12 minutes. (Do not overcook).
- While fish is grilling, bring marinade to boil and simmer 5 minutes. Serve over fish garnished with additional chopped fresh cilantro. (4 servings)
1 lb. shredded cabbage
1-2 shredded carrots
1 julienne sliced red pepper
1 julienne sliced orange pepper
1 julienne sliced yellow pepper
5-6 sliced green onions
1 diced cucumber
6 sliced radishes
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice & zest
2 Tbsp. white wine or white balsamic vinegar
3 Tbsp. salad oil
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
3 Tbsp. sugar
1 tsp. coarse salt
freshly ground black pepper
- Toss together cabbage, carrots, peppers, green onions, cucumber, radishes, and parsley in large salad bowl.
- Whisk together lime juice, zest, vinegar, oil, cayenne, sugar, salt & pepper. Pour over slaw and toss well. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving. (6 servings)
Pour brandy into an old-fashioned glass over ice cubes. Float cream on top and serve.