- Lightly beat eggs, sour cream, salt, pepper, parsley and chives.
- Preheat omelette pan and melt butter. Pour in egg mixture and leave undisturbed until omelette begins to set. Lower heat and, tipping pan slightly, lift edges to let uncooked egg run underneath.
- When omelette is firm, sprinkle with chive blossoms and fold in half.
FRESH BLACKBERRY MUFFINS
1/2 cup room temperature unsalted butter
1 1/4 cup sugar
2 room temperature large organic eggs
2 cups flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup milk
2 cups fresh blackberries
4 tsp. sugar
- Preheat oven to 375-degrees. Grease 1/2 cup size muffin tins.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Mix dry ingredients into butter mixture alternately with milk, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Fold in blackberries.
- Divide among prepared muffin cups. Sprinkle with sugar. Bake 30 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature. (18 muffins)