~ July Evening
- Lightly spread bread with butter. Cover bread with lettuce; then crabmeat. Top with slices of avocado.
- Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce and salt. spoon over crabmeat. Garnish with lemon slices. (6 open face sandwiches)
- Lightly spread bread with butter. Cover with greens; then shrimp and sliced eggs.
- Combine sour cream, lemon juice, sea salt and dill. Spoon over shrimp. Garnish with cherry tomatoes. (6 open-faced sandwiches)
- Mix well. Pat into lightly buttered 9x13 pan. Bake 20 minutes at 350-degrees.
- Mix well. Pour over hot crust. Return to oven for 25 minutes. Cool in pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cool.