- Combine strawberries, apple juice, and cucumber in saucepan. Cook 5 minutes to blend.
- Transfer to blender and puree. Add 2 cups creme fraiche and Cassis. Blend until smooth. Refrigerate.
- Serve in large stemmed glasses with powdered sugar dusted mint. (6 servings).
- Whisk juice and zest of lemons, olive oil, mint, parsley, garlic, and pepper.
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, peppers, onion, avocado, and olives. Toss with dressing and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Arrange salad greens on chilled plates. Top with chilled chicken mixture. Garnish with feta cheese. (6 servings)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- In large bowl, combine flower, wheat germ, sugar, salt, and baking soda. Add blueberries and stir to coat. Add buttermilk and butter. Stir until just mixed.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans. Bake 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pans for 2 minutes.