- Rub seasoning evenly over tenderloins and sprinkle with rosemary & freshly ground cracked pepper. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- Gently heat raspberry-chipotle sauce, orange juice and zest. Reserve 1/2 cup in separate container.
- Drain chips and sprinkle over hot coals. Grill tenderloins over medium-high heat about 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Let rest.
- Bring marinade to boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes. Add remaining 1/2 cup sauce to saucepan.
- Slice tenderloin diagonally and serve with raspberry-chipotle sauce. Sprinkle with additional chopped fresh rosemary. Serve with Chopped Cashew Romaine Salad. ( serves 6)
CHOPPED CASHEW ROMAINE SALAD
3/4 cup coarsely chopped salted cashews
1 large head torn romaine
1 small thinly sliced red onion
1/2 cup rinsed & drained chickpeas
1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon zest
1/8 tsp. coarse salt
1 tsp. dried thyme
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, zest, salt and thyme. Allow flavors to blend.
- Toss lettuce, onions, and chickpeas in large bowl. Toss with dressing and top with chopped cashews.