- In large bowl, toss cooled pasta with 2 Tbsp. sesame oil to coat evenly.
- In good processor or blender, mince garlic and ginger. Add 2 Tbsp sesame oil and remaining ingredients. Puree until smooth. Pour over noodles, add 1/2 of chopped green onions and toss well. Add additional pasta water if needed to thin.
- Transfer to serving dish and top with remaining chopped green onions and chopped peanuts.
SUMMER LIME CHICKEN
~ Perfect cool compliment for spicy peanuts noodles from COOKS.COM
- Trim fat from tenders. Pound between waxed paper to flatten.
- Combine olive oil, lime juice, zest, garlic, cilantro, salt & pepper. Pour over chicken and marinate 4-8 hours. Grill or broil chicken tor 2 minutes on each side. (Yields 4-6)