JONNY'S 'FAVORITE' BEAVER TAIL JERKY
~ file under favorites
- Buy about 10-12 pounds baby beavers.
- Chop off their tails.
- Chop them up in little pieces.
- Mix in blender - chopped beaver tails, olive oil, soy sauce, ice, honey, and cheddar cheese.
- Knead for 2 minutes. Rise for 1 1/2 hours.
- Dump on wax paper. Shape and cut so it looks like jerky.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes on 325 degrees. Then take them out.
- Grill them on grill 5 minutes on each side.
- Saute in large pan for 30 minutes with vegetable oil and pineapple juice, O.J., and strawberry juice.
- Put 52 pieces of jerky on a try and put out in the sum for 2-3 days.
- Toast to perfection.
- ENJOY IT WITH YOUR FAMILY.
Note: Thanks Jon for this treasured recipe.