- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Cube bread and place in buttered souffle dish.
- Melt butter in large skillet and saute onions until translucent. Scatter over bread and cover with cheese.
- Beat eggs with half & half. Season with thyme, paprika, salt & pepper. Pour over bread, onions and cheese, pressing down to soak bread. Sprinkle top with additional paprika.
- Cover and refrigerate or bake 45 minutes or until set and knife inserted in middle comes out clean. (6-8 servings)
~ tasty blend of fruit & vegetables
4 cups Spring mix greens
2 cups broccoli flowerets
1 cup sliced strawberries
fresh pineapple to taste
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. poppy seeds
3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp. minced onion
pinch coarse salt
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 Tbsp. toasted sunflower seeds or toasted slivered almonds
- Combine honey, vinegar, poppy seed, lemon juice, mustard, onion and salt. Gradually whisk oil.
- Toss lettuce, broccoli, strawberries and pineapple in glass salad bowl. Dress lightly and toss. Top with toasted sunflower seeds or toasted slivered almonds.