- Combine olive oil, vinegars, garlic, honey and mustard in blender or processor. Process until finely chopped. Pour over pork and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
- Allow pork to come to room temperature. Remove from marinade and grill on medium, approximately 10 minutes on each side.
- Pour marinade in saucepan and bring to boil. Simmer 5 minutes.
- Allow pork to rest before slicing. Serve topped with sauce with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes on the side and a crisp salad.
HORSERADISH MASHED POTATOES
~ adjust horseradish according to taste
8 large baking potatoes
1/4 cup unsalted butter
3 Tbsp. prepared horseradish
2 Tbsp. sour cream
2 Tbsp. milk
1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 tsp. onion powder
coarse salt & freshly cracked pepper
- Pierce potatoes with fork and bake at 450-degrees for 1 hour or until done. Cool slightly, split and remove pulp. Mash pulp. Stir in butter, horseradish, sour cream, milk, cheese, onion powder and salt & pepper.
- Replace pulp back into potato skins. Top with additional cheese and chives. Bake at 350-degrees 15-10 minutes until cheese melts.
WINE NOTE: Michigan Merlot. Perhaps a 2002 Grand Traverse Reserve
(if you can still find it).